The village hall is the perfect multi-use space which is complete with stage, PA system and kitchen facilities.
The main Village Hall, kitchen and stage were fully refurbished in the summer of 2008 and it is suitable for large meetings, exhibitions, plays, concerts, parties, exercise classes and weddings. It has a capacity of 200 standing or 150 seated with tables and chairs.
The stage, with new curtains and lighting bars and a full PA system, which can be used on request, is a perfect venue for plays and shows. The maximum seating capacity for this configuration is 170.
Village Hall – 18m x 9m.
Stage – 5m deep to first backdrop curtain.
Lowest height – 2.95m
- Full-size catering kitchen with hatch and bar area
- Refurbished stage and stage lighting
- Wheelchair accessible
- Plenty of parking
- Free WiFi
The kitchen is very spacious with lots of work surface, a large cooker, warming cupboard, hot water boiler, fridge and freezer space and a dishwasher. There is also a full supply of crockery and cutlery. It is possible to hire the kitchen separately, for example for cookery classes and workshops.Costs of hire
- Free WiFi
- Click on each image to enlarge:
- The village hall is the perfect venue for weddings. It includes professional kitchen facilities, kitchen equipment and crockery. We don’t offer a catering service but can recommend you a company that can. Use of our bar area is possible too, although please bear in mind that it is neither stocked nor staffed.
- Use of the PA system is included in the hire charge, and we can hire out the stage lighting and a central wire from which to hang bunting, fairy lights or other decorations.
- We can also offer post-event cleaning at a charge.