Activities and workshops include:
- Sports – cricket, football and archery
- Music workshops
- Pottery classes
- Cookery classes
Holiday club details:The fun-filled programme will run from: 26th July-19th August, Monday – Thursday, 11 am-3 pm. Location – The Community Centre Club Room and recreation ground. Cost – £15 per day, including lunch. There is also support to provide fully-funded spaces on this scheme for children in receipt of free school meals or Pupil Premium funding. If this applies to your child, please specify this in your enquiry email. Book a space: For more information or book a space for your child, you can contact the Epic Youth team using the emails below. Kimberley – email@example.com Kathy – firstname.lastname@example.org
EPIC Youth is built on four key tenets as spelt out by its initials:
- Educate Informal and fun activities allow us to increase knowledge and awareness on issues that are important to them.
- Participate Youth work is based on voluntary association, so we have to work extra hard to create a welcoming environment with fun activities so that young people want to get involved.
- Inspire Through exploring and learning, having time and space to develop, and by achieving goals, we hope to motivate and inspire young people to reach their full potential.
- Challenge Personal and social development evolves from succeeding in challenges. EPIC Youth will try and understand each individual’s personal situation and help them take meaningful steps forward.