Want to know more about the Compass Group at Long Ashton Community Association? Here you’ll find Compass Group membership information.
Are you keen to…?
- work collaboratively with LACA
- act and contribute with mutual respect
- facilitate good relations across the community
- help with local events/projects
- be open and flexible and listen and support each other
- attentively represent your user group
Here’s the Compass Group Application Form. You can download, fill it out and return it by email to email@example.com or post to Long Ashton Community Centre,Keedwell Hill, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9DP.
The Terms of Reference tells you more about…
- Purpose and Aims of the Group
- Structure and Membership
- Frequency of Meetings
- Code of Conduct
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Terms of Reference – Amendments, Modification or Variation
- Example of agenda
You can also join the conversation online at Commonplace https://bit.ly/LACA_Commonplace.
Interested in becoming a Trustee of Long Ashton Community Association? Visit Become A Trustee.