We recently published a post regarding the trustee’s decision to close the centre. Since then, there have been further discussions surrounding the future of our charity and how we can get through this difficult time. We are sure you all understand, that the coronavirus has had a negative, financial impact on our charity and, during these unprecedented times, we must take drastic action to secure our future. After looking at multiple financial scenarios based on Tier 2 and 3 restrictions we sadly cannot see any positive outcome. Unfortunately, there is no possible way that we could stay open and cover our operational costs without running at a substantial loss. With that in mind, the trustees have decided that we need to remain closed until at least the end of March and then we will review the situation as we go into spring. As you can imagine, this has been a difficult discussion for the trustees to make because we appreciate the impact it will have on the community. Please be assured that we are working closely with the Parish Council who have created a COVID recovery working group. The purpose of the working group is to support and advise us on how we can ensure the future of our charity. During the closed period, we will be working hard to try and secure extra funding through grants and fundraising activities. If you would like to support us through fundraising, we encourage you to please get in touch with any ideas you might have. We will also be launching a Crowdfunder at the beginning of January. We will publish more information on this soon. We believe that together, we can get through this. Thank you for your support.

Support Us Today

Make a Donation

[give_form id=”4200″ show_title=”false”]