The good news keeps coming this week.
We are pleased to announce that the café will be reopening for takeaway drinks and snacks from Monday, 20th July.
We know that this will make so many people happy because the café team have been sorely missed.
As you can imagine, we have been working hard to ensure the café is COVID Secure and we now have measures in place to help keep everyone safe.
The first and most noticeable is that we will only be offering takeaway drinks and snacks. This is simply because the cafe does not have the right space to be able to safely, social distance customers.
Other measures include:
- Designated entrance (Car park) and exit (Park).
- Hand sanitisers at the cafe entrance and exit – Please use them.
- A one-way system with 2m floor markings for queuing.
- Counter protective screen.
- Contactless card payments only (No cash sorry).
- Customers are welcome to wear a mask.
Please be aware that the toilets will be closed. This is due to the extra cleaning that is required to stay COVID secure and, the café has limited staff.
Alan has said that will be a limited menu, to begin with, and that all the prices will stay the same. There is however a 10p surcharge on takeaway cups so please bring your own if you can.
We look forward to seeing you and ask that you please be patient when queuing and maintain social distancing inside the café.