How do I book?
- Please contact the Centre Manager on 01275 393570 or email email@example.com to ascertain availability of a hall.
- A booking will be placed in the diary here and a booking form emailed or posted out. This should be returned with full payment to the address given.
What is provided and what isn’t?
- Use of tables and chairs is included in your booking charge.
- For small parties there are adequate numbers of these in each hall.
- For large parties, please speak to the Manager so that we can ensure tables are brought over from another hall if necessary.
- Use of the kitchen is also included in your hire charge for the Village Hall, Club Room or Jubilee Pavilion.
- Cutlery, crockery and glasses are available to you at no extra charge – please see our inventories for the Village Hall and
- Jubilee Pavilion for precise numbers.
- Washing-up liquid and black rubbish sacks are provided.
- We do not provide tea towels.
What methods of payment do we accept?
- Cheque, cash or bank transfer.
What are the dimensions of the halls?
- Village Hall 18m*9m
- Keeds Hall 18m*8.5m
- Pavilion 15.75m*5.9m
- Club Room – this is L-shaped
At the heart of the community, we offer a range of large and small community hall spaces for hire plus outdoor play areas, bowling and tennis clubs.