The Club Room is an L shaped room with a small kitchen and pleasant window seating.
It can be booked alone or with the adjoining Keeds Hall (sports hall).
It has a capacity of 150 standing or 80 seated with tables and chairs and is popular for parties.
The Club Room is an ideal venue for parties and a wide variety of community activities.
- Attractive ‘L’shaped lounge
- Small ante-room off lounge
- Kitchen and bar area with serving counters to lounge
- Access to Keeds Hall for sports activities if required
- Direct access onto Recreation Ground and Children’s play area
Pictures displayed are of the Club Room set up for the LA Cafe, which runs on weekday mornings and lunchtimes. Click on the thumbnail image to enlarge.